Most of us during their studies have been equipped with strong theoretical and technical/hard skills. When we entered the corporate world, we realized that we do not work in a vacuum, and it is equally important to master Soft Skills, such as Presentation, Negotiation, Time Management, Stress Management, Team Building as well as Communication Skills. Statistics have proven time and again, that successful people depend 80% on their Soft/People-Skills.
Anas noticed the same as all us did, and is a strong believer that a successful Project Manager/Customer Care or any Business Professional, needs to master the tools and techniques of People Skills to be able to achieve his/her own goals.
Partial List of Workshops
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Time & Stress Management
- Team Building
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Effective Leadership Skills
Feedbacks (Presentation Skills)
- “Even in a group session, each person is getting individual attention with lagging the pace of workshop.”
- “Presentation Part, Video Recording helps me to see myself what are the positive and negative or Dos and Donts during my presentation”.
- “To find self’s gaps in presentation skills and guidelines to cover them”.
- “It is a great experience. Some really useful points were discussed and practiced during workshop”.
- Involved all participants & friendly all the time.